Essays /

Note Essay

Essay preview

In 1996, Malaysia introduced its first satellite television, ASTRO (All Asia Television and Radio Company). This was made possible through the launch of MEASAT (Malaysian East Satellite System) I and II. ASTRO is owned by Binariang Sdn. Bhd. with 85% share and the remaining 15% is owned by Khazanah Berhad, which is the investment arm of the Ministry of Finance (New Str...

Read more

Keywords

/pdf/juliana%20abdul%20wahab.pdf 15 1530 16 1996 1997 2003 2005 49 5 51 85 8tv 9 advent age ananda anaza arm asia asset associ astro audienc august avail base berhad bhd binariang bought businessmen channel close commenc compani corpor creat current datuk de de-merg develop dr east establish financ finetv first general generat given group ii industri intensifi introduc invest june khazanah khrishnan known launch licens local made mahathir malaysia malaysian manaf may measat media mediaasiaconference.humanities.curtin.edu.au mediaasiaconference.humanities.curtin.edu.au/pdf/juliana%20abdul%20wahab.pdf merger minist ministri mitv moham mrcb muhammad mustafa name new note offer one oper own possibl press previous prima prime privat programm radio rashid refer remain resourc satellit sdn sdn.bhd septemb share similar specif sri station strait subscript success system tan target telecast televis terrestri third time tv tv3 two utusan vincent year young